FLY FISHING SIAN KA'ANEnjoy the fishing experience of a lifetime
The still saltwater lagoons of Sian Ka’an are world-renowned among fly fishers, both for the beauty of the scenery and the quality of the fish. As one experienced angler recently said: “After you’ve caught a fish in Sian Ka’an, nothing else comes close.
Our professional, English-speaking guides all grew up in the local area. Most have been fishing since childhood, which means they have a rare knowledge of how and where to catch the best fish.
On this world-class fly fishing tour, you can expect to catch a wide range of game fish including tarpon, barracuda, bonefish and permit. Whether you cast your line in Caampechen, Boca Paila or San Miguel, you can be sure it will be one of the most delightful fishing trips you've ever enjoyed.
- • Snacks
- • 3 beers per angler
- • Packed lunch (if you choose the full day)
- • Purified bottled water
- • Choice of soft drinks
- • Fishing license
- • Entry fees to the reserve
Price: (1 OR 2 ANGLERS ONBOARD)
320 USD for half day (8:00am – 12:00pm).
420 USD for full day (8:00 – 4:00pm).
The price in Mexican pesos varies according to the exchange rate of the day.
- Permit: The best time to catch a permit is in spring and summer, but they can also be found in December, January and February.
- Bonefish: Bonefishing is excellent most year round, but best in the months of May, June and July when you can expect to catch the biggest fish.
- Tarpon: The migratory tarpon arrive in April and fishing can be excellent for this species in the months of May and June. However, catching a tarpon is always a challenge – particularly if you’re new to the area. Baby tarpons can be hooked in October and November.
- Barracuda: The barracuda is widely underrated and is in fact an exciting fish to catch. The best months for the ‘cuda are in the winter period when the water is cooler and the fish hide in shallow flats.
IMPORTANT: Please let Us know if you require fishing rods, flies, etc.
If you have equipment we will send you a sugested complete tackle list during reservation.
For tour requests within the next 3 days, we will reply to your request within 24 hours.
For tour requests from 4 days onwards please give us the time to get back to you within 48 hours.
Use the form below to reserve your tour.
es war superWir sind wieder zurück in der Heimat und jetzt wollten wir uns nochmal herzlich bei euch bedanken, der Tagesausflug in Sian Kaan war der sc...[ Read More ]
By Julia & Christoph the May 14, 2012, 2:35 am