ANCIENT MAYAN ROUTE TOURJourney back in time on the ancient Sian Ka'an waterway
Sian Ka’an is worldwide known because of its pristine ecosistems on the coast of the Mexican Caribbean.
This is a special tour that combines the extraordinary richness in natural beauty and cultural heritage of Sian Ka’an and we like you to explore and appreciate as much as possible from the different regions that are home to Sian Ka’an.
We have included in this tour the most scenic locations in one tour.
A perfect full day including varias activities such as snorkeling at the Mesoamerican Reef, the second largest in the world, observation of flora and fauna, sink holes in the lagoons, visiting Mayan ruins in Sian Ka’an and floating on the Mayan canal will be the highlight of the day! All these activities at your own rhythm because we realize that you are on a well deserved holiday, and stress and a pressured time schedule is the last we want to confront you at the most special time of the year. We know the importance of relaxation and adventure at the same time. If you are looking for a special adventure in nature for your family and friends, this is the right tour for you.
We Seek for Marine wildlife, Manaties, Crocodiles, We have time to sit back and observe a large variety of colourful bird species that call Sian Ka’án their home.
- • Shaded Boat with Comfortable Seats
- • Private Bilingual Tour Guide
- • Snorkel Equipment
- • Snorkeling in one of the most Pristine and Untouched Coral Reefs in the Riviera Maya
- • Free time floating in the refreshing fresh water Mangrove Channel
- • Purified bottled Water, Tea and Juices
- • Typical Mayan or regional Lunch
- • Fresh fruit and Snacks
- • All Entry fees to the Reserve & Mayan Canal
TOUR NOT INCLUDES:
- • Transportation
- • Alcoholic drinks
- • Gratitudes
- • Facial Biodegradable Sunblock
- • Biodegradable Insect Repellent
- • Swimmsuit, We highly recommend to bring Rash Guards, Swim Shirts or UV Shirts, Scarf or Pareo
- • Longsleeve Shirt, Light Long Pants
- • Sunglasses, Sun Hat or Cap
- • Camera, Binoculars
Boat tour duration aprox:
6 hours aproximatly
Level of physical activity: Low.
Price: Please contact us for our rates for you and your family
The price in Mexican pesos varies according to the exchange rate of the day.
Please help us to conserve the water and keep the Reserve clean.
We highly recommend to bring:
Size of group
Min 2/ Max 6 people per boat
Monday to Saturday, upon request Sundays.
Please let us know if you need transportation arranged from and to your hotel.
Please contact us for availability.
Use the form below to reserve your tour:
es war superWir sind wieder zurück in der Heimat und jetzt wollten wir uns nochmal herzlich bei euch bedanken, der Tagesausflug in Sian Kaan war der sc...[ Read More ]
By Julia & Christoph the May 14, 2012, 2:35 am